Monday, May 12, 2008

Snow. Yuck.

I posted twice today because I'm bored.

It's supposed to snow tomorrow. In May. Today it was almost 80 degrees, and tomorrow the high is 45. What the crap?! I used to like snow. I really did. In Boston, it was exciting. The first time it really snowed, I actually danced around outside. But in May, it's just freaking ridiculous. I mean, seriously, summer is here. It's here, and God needs to stop torturing us little ants with his giant magnifying glass. We are ready to wear shorts and T-shirts and sunglasses and sit outside at lunch and soak up the sun (and get skin cancer). But, alas, tomorrow I will be pulling out my coat and boots again. And somehow it seems that whenever we have a big storm, it's always on a Tuesday or Thursday. Funny. Because on Tuesday and Thursday I have my first class on the north end of campus, my second on the south end of campus, my third on the north again, and my fourth on the south again. Then at 6pm, after 8 full hours of class, I have to walk back to the north end to get back to my dorm. And tomorrow, that will mean walking for 15 minutes each a total of four times. In the snow. With 40 degree weather. I can't wait.

On a brighter note, this week is going to be good. It is going to go quickly because I really only have three days of class, and on Thursday I am missing my last class because of an awards ceremony. And once this week is over, that means two weeks until finals and then I get to go home!

I don't know why I'm so excited to go home except that means I get my own room and decent food. And I get to see my family and friends again which is good too. But I know that after about 2 or 3 weeks at home, I'm going to be dying to get away from my parents. Is that horrible? I feel bad saying that, but I know it's true. I'll have to find somewhere I can sleep over for a little while if I need a break. Maybe Evan's new house in Tempe. Although, I don't know if I can handle one night at Evan's. We'll see. I'm sure Beth will let me stay at her house. I can't wait to see Beth and Sarah and my sister. We always have an awesome time when we're together, and especially now that we're all adults and can go out and do what we want. I went to a party with Sarah over spring break and I think she liked that I am more social now. She was really surprised that I'm okay with drinking, but she said I don't act any different when I'm drunk. Haha Eric and Lexi would disagree. They said that one of my eyes crosses. I think that was just that one time. Okay, now I'm getting off topic so that's enough of that.

Good night.

No comments: