Tuesday, May 20, 2008

no word

I still don't know about either job I applied for. I think I'm going to die without ever finding out if I got either. I am checking my e-mail obsessively, checking my mailbox three times a day, and waiting for any hint from my physics professor that he has made a decision about his learning assistants.

However, yesterday, I finally took the spanish diagnostic test. I did horrible. Apparently, I have to start over from the beginning even though I have had two years of high school spanish. When I talked with an advisor, she told me that first quarter you get through conjugating -ar verbs in the present tense. I laughed. I can do that in my sleep! So she said that if I'm sure I don't need to review the first quarter, I can go ahead and sign up for spanish 1002 and then if I determine that it's too hard I can switch into 1001 easily. Not much chance of that happening. So I have to take two quarters of spanish and I'm done with the foreign language requirement. And now I'm registered for three classes next quarter. Still working on the core class.

Darn I have to go to class. American Religion. Maybe I will blog during class. Either way, I'll post more later. Probably.

No comments: