Monday, May 12, 2008

class was CANCELLED!

Yay! Last night I got an email from my writing professor and he's sick so he cancelled class today. And on Monday I only have class from 12-1 and 2-4 anyways so since that class was cancelled I only have class from 12-1. And, coincidentally, today that class was just taking a mid-term which took me 30 minutes. So, to sum up, I had 30 minutes of class today! Ha! That makes me happy. But now I'm kind of like what am I going to do with all this free time? So I will be doing me and Daniel's laundry later (fun fun). And probably get ahead on my homework. I am so lame.

So right now I'm in Daniel's music tech class. It's in a lab with a bunch of computers hooked up to pianos so I'm using one while Daniel does his work. I just finished my physics mid-term and I think I did really well. After getting all As last quarter, I really want to keep all As, but I'm not sure that's going to happen. Especially in physics. I've gotten lots and lots of Bs on tests and papers, etc. It's very frustrating. If I do well on this mid-term, and my final, I might still be able to get an A in physics. And if I get an A on my next test and mid-term in Religion then I can probably get an A. All I have left in Psychology is one more test, so I better get an A on that. It's so much pressure!

So now that I am reaching the end of my first year of college, I have realized that I have changed a lot. Daniel agrees that I am MUCH more extraverted and fun. I never went to parties in high school, but with Daniel's fraternity and all i go to a lot of parties now. And I have a good time! However, Daniel might say that I still have a ways to go in the anxiety- OCDness of my personality. I would say that I have also improved much in that area (hello - sharing a bathroom with 30 other girls), but I think Daniel disagrees. He still thinks I need to be medicated. But I don't like being on anti-psychotics, so he'll just have to deal.

College has been awesome. I love being able to do whatever I want and not having to listen to my parents (although they didn't really tell me what to do when I lived at home anyways). And I love having just a couple of hours of class each day. High school was full of busy work and wasting time. It sucked. And I also love that I can do all my homework on the weekend and I really don't have to do that much during the week. And that professors sometimes cancel class at the last minute leaving me with a bunch of free time! So I will go and enjoy that free time now..... by doing some homework. Bleh.

No comments: