Monday, May 5, 2008

I am so so so excited!

In less than a year, one of my very best friends is getting married. And I'm a bridesmaid! I have never been in a wedding before and I am so happy for Beth and Jake and I think they deserve the most beautiful wedding ever. I am excited that I get to be part of all the planning and preparations and the wedding shower and the bachelorette party and makeup and hair and getting dressed that day and everything. It's going to be beautiful. Beth is going to be beautiful! I admire her so much for what she has done the past few years. I don't know many teenagers that could make a life for themselves like she has. She had a son when she was 17 and is such an incredible mom. You can just tell that she loves Tyler more than anything in the world. And she is raising him to be such an awesome little boy. Not only that, but she graduated high school while raising a baby and has a job that she works so hard at and even has a wonderful little house! How many 20 year olds can say that? I am so proud of her for going against all the odds and making such a loving family. And now her and Jake are getting married and I get to be part of it! I can tell how much they love each other and they are such a great team together raising Tyler and everything. And I can be excited for in a few years when she is one of my bridesmaids!

Today in physics, my professor taught us 'gang signs'. Not actually, but it was really funny. He flicked off the whole class. I promise it all was relevant to the physics lesson. It's hard to explain, but you should ask me if you see me. It's hilarious. On a related note, I got another B on a quiz. It's so frustrating!! I just want an A! What do I have to do to get a freakin' A? I'm really afraid that it's too late to get an A now. I'm pretty sure I can get a solid B though. Hopefully.

Last night my grandparents called. I love talking to my grandparents. I think that they are like the closest thing to Mother Teresa left alive on this earth. Seriously. They are the kindest, most generous, loving people I know. I feel lucky to have their genes. Especially because every woman on my grandma's side has lived to be like 97 years old. I'm in it for the long haul.

The Diamondbacks are losing. Badly. I believe it's 10-2 now (in the 8th inning). But I won't turn it off because I guess I'm afraid I'll miss something exciting. Not much chance of that huh. Well then I guess I'll do a little homework before bed.

1 comment:

beth said...

seriously, i love you.