Sunday, September 21, 2008

Working...again

This weekend has been really fun so far. On Saturday I woke up at 8:30 because I had to work at nine. When I got back home at 11:00, Daniel was still fast asleep. So I got back into bed and went back to sleep until 1:00. I decided to watch a movie because I don't have any more homework to do (yay!). I pulled out Beauty and the Beast. I love that movie. It makes me really believe in magic and princesses and happily ever after. But I fell asleep like 45 minutes into the movie. I slept for another two hours or so, and then I woke up when Daniel got home for like another hour, and then I went back to sleep. I had to wake up at 6:30 because we were going out to dinner. So I basically slept all day yesterday. I must be really super sleep deprived or something. Daniel was actually really worried about me. But I think that I just needed to catch up on my sleep. So while I was sleeping, Daniel went to pick up a comedian from the airport. Theta Chi hired him to put on a show as one of their rush events. We took him out for some pizza down the street from campus and then he put on his little show for us. He was actually really funny. And luckily, one of my friends, Hope, came to see him so I wasn't the only girl. I was really glad she was there because some of the stuff was definitely aimed at the male audience. After the show, Hope and I came home and we had leftover cake and cookies from her floor event. She is an RA in the wing adjacent to Daniel's on the same floor. A little later, Daniel came up and we spent about two hours talking.

I think that we are so very alike. She was in choir in high school and her choir sounds very similar to mine. She also entered college with enough credits to be almost an entire year ahead. We had an entire conversation about what we like in a boyfriend, and she basically described Daniel. I think that she would want to date Daniel if I wasn't already with him. We talked about weddings and once again we have very similar ideas of what we want our wedding to be like. It was really funny to realize how much we agree on everything. I'm glad because I think I need some close girl friends here at school. And we sat next to each other in choir for the last two quarters, and once again we sit next to each other in choir every Tuesday and Thursday evening. We also have core together every Monday and Wednesday morning and we sit next to each other in that class too.

Last night we exchanged break up stories. She had this awful break up just a few months ago. I'm not going to give details because she probably doesn't want the whole story up on the internet. But it made me think about Daniel and my various break ups. We told her the really super awful one about Amy and winter break and everything. I told her about his 17th birthday party how me and Beth and Nicole went snooping through his stuff to discover more about this girl. haha it brought back lots of memories.

In a few hours when I got off work, I'm going to another Theat Chi rush event. We are going to this sports bar place and play pool and eat junk food. Mostly, I'm going for the food. I have probably had more pizza in the last week than a person should have in a whole month. So I am going to eat some wings and other really yummy stuff that's terrible for you. Later Daniel has his first floor event. We went to Safeway and bought a bunch of different kinds of ice cream and popsicles and toppings so we will have an ice cream party. And later this week is the Office season premiere party!! That's one of my favorite things about college.... you can always find someone to watch your favorite show with. But I can't believe I missed the season premiere of House. I didn't realize it was last week and not this week. But oh well, I will just catch up online.

Tomorrow I have a espanol examen por capitulo cinco and a test in biology lab on the anatomy of the eye and the ear. I hope they go well. They are my first big tests of the quarter!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

You didn't miss the House premeire. It's this tuesday silly!