Monday, September 22, 2008

Exciting day (so far)!

This morning I woke up before Daniel because I have class at 8am. I got in the shower and started getting ready. I noticed that Daniel was getting up. I asked him why because he didn't have class for another two hours. He said that he wanted to spend time with me before I go to class. I thought that was the sweetest thing. I HATE waking up early, so it meant a lot that he was willing to wake up early just to talk to me before I left. But I told him to go back to bed anyways lol.

I had a hard time staying awake in my first class this morning. It didn't help that the last hour was watching "The Marraige of Figaro" which is an opera by Mozart in italian. It wasn't stimulating enough to keep me awake.

I had a spanish test today. I felt really prepared for it, but there were parts that I didn't know 100%. That's okay, I'm sure I still did fine. Then I got a text from Daniel that said "I just reserved us a room on a 4 day carnival cruise that leaves dec 18 to cabo san lucas"!!! Woo hoo!!! I am so excited. The last cruise I went on was with Daniel when I was 14 years old. It was like a dream. I have such great memories from that vacation. And this will be even better! His parents have a room, his two brothers are sharing a room, and we get our own room. I hope we go horseback riding on the beach. That sounds so romantic. I am really looking forward to lounging in my bikini on the boat deck.

I feel so spoiled because Daniel and I have been saving up to go on a little weekend trip for our anniversary/my 20th birthday and we also decided to go to Disneyland over our very long 6 week winter break. So we are going up to Estes Park at the beginning of November, then Disneyland in early December, and then Mexico in the middle of December. Wow! That's a lot of traveling. But this is the best time of my life, so why not? It's going to be great.

Also today, I bought my bridesmaid dress. I am so so so happy that I found the one that I want. Originally, the people in the store told me that the dress I liked didn't come in the right color. But, on a whim, I was looking online to see what they have. And they have my dress in the right color! You just have to order it online. So it's being shipped here and I will try it on and make sure it fits right and everything. I love the dress. And lucky for me, Beth picked a cute color so there is a good chance I will wear the dress plenty of times besides the wedding.

Okay I have to go get lunch for Daniel. Adios!

No comments: