Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Whoops!

Well, AFTER I made my flight for Thursday evening, I realized that I have a biology mid-term Friday morning.  I emailed my professor, and the most she's willing to budge is to offer it earlier Friday morning.  So I am now flying out there Friday at noon, and leaving Monday at 10am.  Luckily, Southwest doesn't charge anything to change flights.  It's still three nights, and I'm still missing three classes.  Just three different classes, and no test!  I actually considered skipping the test anyways because our final exam counts for two tests if the score is higher than one of our mid-terms.  But, I am going to be really upset if I would have done well on that test and just took a zero.  That's not like me anyways to just skip a test.  And this works out fine.  I'll be back in time for my chemistry lab on Monday.  Yay!

1 comment:

Emily Delster said...

YAY Southwest! My dad is a pilot for them, you know :)