Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Bored bored bored

I'm at work and completely out of my mind with boredom. The computer broke but I didn't know so all I have to do is read my organic chemistry textbook. Which I did for about an hour. But I can only take so much of it. So I have resorted to using my blackberry to facebook stalk old high school friends. Pathetic, I know.

This morning on the news I heard that a DU student died last night and another one is unconcious. There were huge amounts of carbon monoxide in their apartment. Who knows how many DU students live there? Its right across the street from campus. The names haven't been released yet so I don't know if I know them. I wonder if the owners of the apartment complex will be held responsible.

Another hour to go before Spanish. Ugh.

No comments: