Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Phoenix Here I Come!!

So today, sort of on a whim, I bought a plane ticket home.

So many of my friends that live somewhat close by are like "Hey I'm going home for the weekend, see you on Monday!" and I'm like "oh man, I wish I could just go home just like that and have home cooked meals and see my family for the weekend."  So, now I can!  Actually, the real reason is because Beth's wedding shower is that weekend and I really want to go fulfill my bridesmaidly duties.  But I'm also really excited to see my whole family.

I will be missing 12 hours of work, and 3 hours of class, but it's all worth it.  I'm leaving Thursday after NATS around 7pm, so I'll be missing my physics class that night.  But honestly, not a big deal.  I don't learn much in class anyways.  I'll also be missing one hour of Chemistry and one hour of Biology Friday morning, but that's also not a big deal.  In Chemistry I can learn the material by reading the textbook, and in Biology my professor posts her lecture online so all I have to do is study that.  I am so HAPPY!!!

Oh, I'll be home February 5 at 10pm through February 8 at 7:10pm.  So I'll probably have to leave straight from the wedding shower.  But I don't care I'm so so so excited.  :-)

1 comment:

beth said...

you are too funny! i am happy you are coming though!! : ) woot woot!