Friday, June 27, 2008

The weekend is here

I got off early from work today. As soon as I woke up, I knew that I shouldn't go to work because I wasn't feeling well. But I had work to do, so I went anyways. I felt terrible all day, but at least I got my work done. And I finished at like 2:30 so I came home early and went to bed until dinner. The pressure that was in my nose and head has now migrated to my chest. When I breathe I can feel it. It feels like there's extra weight there that's keeping me from breathing. And if I breathe too deeply it makes me cough badly. It's quite annoying. And exhausting. I'm feeling a little better now. I am looking forward to a good night's sleep. I will use this weekend to get my energy back in time for vacation on Wednesday! I am really looking forward to it. I really miss Daniel so I can't wait to see him. I have the hiccoughs and now it's starting to hurt. I will sleep well tonight. I can't wait. Good night.

No comments: