Saturday, June 14, 2008

Growing up is weird

I am so freaked out that a bunch of my friends from high school are already married. It is really creepy to see wedding pictures on facebook. And at the same time, I am so jealous because it seems like out of all the people getting married right now, Daniel and I should be! But, alas, we are not. However I can spend the next three years planning the most beautiful wedding.

Today was nice. I realized how slow the day goes when I have nothing to do. Even though I wasn't really sitting around the house all day, I wasn't nearly as busy as I am at work. So the day seemed to be a lot longer. I spent some more money. I really need to stop doing that. I wanted to see Daniel today, but it didn't happen. He is in Tempe and I am in Scottsdale. And I really don't want to drive all the way to Tempe. It's not that far, but the whole getting in the car and driving down there and using the gas and then having to drive back just seems like a lot of work. I will see Daniel tomorrow at church anyways. I am excited for church. It has been a long time since I have gone and I really miss it. And I get to play in second service which I think will be fun. It won't be the best music ever made, but it will be fun.

Tonight we watched the Diamondbacks but they were losing so bad we decided to watch some old Disney movies instead. SO we watched the Emperor's New Groove and then Toy Story. Great movies. It was really fun to watch them. It feels good to laugh.

I guess I don't have that much to say. Except I want to get married. The End.

No comments: