Wednesday, August 13, 2008

payday!

I got paid today. It’s such a good feeling holding a check that large and knowing I worked very hard to earn it. I have had a lot of expenses this month, so it's nice to put money in my bank account for a change. I finished two tests today at work and they both turned out fabulously. That makes me feel good too. Last night Daniel’s family took me out to dinner. It was so delicious! I love Italian food, I think I could eat it every single night. I guess that’s what people do in Italy huh. Tomorrow is my last day of work. I’m not sure if my boss knows that, and I’m kind of afraid to tell him. I am going to tell him right before I leave. I’m a chicken. It will be so nice to sleep in and have nothing to do for a few weeks. But I am really going to miss Daniel. I am so sad that he has to be there three whole weeks before me! We bought our first bed together on Tuesday. Tonight we are going shopping for sheets. I am so excited for this year. It’s the first year I really feel like an adult. I will be living on my own, except my parents are paying for everything. That doesn’t bother me. Saturday I am going dress shopping with Beth. I am so so excited. I love pretty dresses. I cannot wait to see Beth try on beautiful white dresses. And buy my very own bright pink dress! I’m going to wear it this year probably to formal after the wedding. Good thing my best friend has good taste or else I would have to buy this dress and then put it in the back of my closet for 20 years. Well I should get back to work. I’m almost done with my second-to-last day of work! Yay.

1 comment:

beth said...

yeah for hot pink dresses!! : )