Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I'm leaving, on a jet plane

just kidding. I'm actually leaving in a car tomorrow morning bright and early! My parents and I are driving to Telluride tomorrow and then to Estes on Thursday. I am so excited to be up in the beautiful mountains where it's nice and cool and I have nothing to do but read good books and go hiking and horseback riding. I definitely need a break from work. Working so many hours has been exhausting. I feel like I have no time to do anything but work. By the time I get home, it's time for dinner, and then I have like 2 hours before I have to go to bed because I have to get up so early the next morning! So it will be nice to have a few weeks to relax and sleep in and enjoy my free time. And I will get to see Daniel again. I am so used to having him around all the time and getting to see him throughout the day and have lunch together and dinner and spend time after dinner. It's been really hard being apart so much this summer and especially the past week that he's been in Colorado without me. But thank goodness I am keeping so busy or else I would miss him more than I already do. For 10 whole days we will be together 24 hours. And I can't wait to take cute pictures in the mountains! I'm taking my computer with me so I will still be connected to the rest of the world. Nicole just brought me a big bowl of chocolate ice cream. That is so nice of her! What a kind sister. So anyways, see you in Colorado!

No comments: