Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ready to go home

I am tired of vacation. I want my own bed and my own bathroom. I want even more to go back to school. I want my dorm room back where I can do whatever I want whenever I want. Where I can be with Daniel whenver I want (and have time to myself too). I am tired of having to deal with my parents. My dad annoys me so much. I need to get away and feel independent. I miss going to parties with a bunch of college people and meeting new people. I miss getting dressed up and doing my makeup and going out for dinner and a party. I need to be around other people my age! I miss my friends at school who are not judgmental and I really enjoy hanging out with. I want to sit down and have dinner with 12 other people in the dining hall and complain about how hard my classes are and how stupid some of the other students are. I want to feel the sense of accomplishment that comes from grocery shopping and doing laundry and completing homework assignments. I need to go back to Denver! Soon!!

No comments: