Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My roommate thinks I'm nuts

I realy love watching the Diamondbacks. Honestly, I think it's more because it reminds me of home and of fun times going to the ballpark with family and friends. But regardless, I watch it almost every night. You may be wondering how I can watch the Diamondbacks while I am in Denver. Well, Nicole, too, loves to watch our home team so she bought a $15.00 online subscription to MLB.com which allows you to watch any baseball game live. She gave me her username and password and now I get to watch too! So I am sitting here on my bed watching it on my laptop with headphones on so my roommate can do her homework. And just a second ago we got a guy out at home plate and it was such an awesome play. However, I know that my roommate is not watching and therefore I am careful not to make any cheering noise. But I couldn't help but throw my hands in the air. I might as well have just screamed because she thinks I'm crazy anyways. She looks at me and laughs every time I make noise or sudden movements. ha. It's so much fun anyways! I love watching the game.

No comments: