Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Bliss

I am so happy. My life could not be any more perfect right now. I am so lucky to have the family that I do. My parents and grandparents are so dedicated to my success and they spoil me rotten! I pretty much get whatever I want. Yet, they have also taught me to be a good person. They have taught me to not act like a spoiled brat and to appreciate what I've been given. And because of them, I am extremely confident that I will have a wonderful life.

And I am so fortunate to have Daniel. How many people get to spend their entire high school life with the man that they love? I am only nineteen and I already know exactly who I want to spend the rest of my life with. And I am so so excited to do that. He is going to be a great husband and daddy and we are going to have a wonderful life together. He treats me like a princess! He knew that I wanted to go see this show at the Denver Center for Performing Arts, but it was really expensive. He surprised me and bought us tickets anyways! And he takes me out for dinner every weekend. Even though we have been together for five years, we are more in love now than we ever have been. And after spending a semester in Boston, I really appreciate that I get to see him every day and if I am having a bad day or I am feeling depressed, he is right there to give me a hug and kiss and a big bowl of chocolate ice cream.

I also feel so lucky to be able to go to college. I don't have to worry about paying for it and having huge student loans to pay off after school. And I don't have to try to manage a job and school at the same time. I can just have fun on the weekends, and go to parties with my friends, and as long as I do my homework and keep my grades up, I am fine. I have never been this happy ever in my life. I hope I'm always this happy. :-)

No comments: