Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wonderful day

I had a great day today and now I'm going to list the reasons starting from this morning.

1. I got my test back in chemistry and I got a full 9% higher than the average. A 79%. I am thrilled! Way better than I thought I did.

2. It was a beautiful sunshiney day. I wore a tank top and flip flops! And I didn't mind walking 4 blocks from campus to check on my tree for bio lab. It was such a nice day, I just thought of it as a nice little stroll around the block.

3. My entire chemistry lab group got to lab first, so we got to use the machine first. There were 10 groups that each will take about 15-20 minutes, so we saved a lot of time by going first. The last group has to sit around for over 90 minutes. I got out of lab in 30 minutes.

4. When I got home, I had time to write up that entire lab report.

5. During my desk shift this evening, I finished reading a paper and writing a reaction for psychology.

6. All of which means I can go to Scottsdale tonight without worrying about one tiny bit of homework. I can just forget school even exists.

7. Daniel resigned from his RA job for next year today, and his boss wasn't even upset. She was totally understanding and excited for us. So we are definitely living off campus next year and together! Yay!

8. I get to fly home tonight and see everybody and show them all my brand new diamond ring.

So you can see why I've had such a good day :-) And it's not over yet!

No comments: