Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm home

And I am very very busy. My mom isn't working right now, and my dad never works except for tax season, so it's kind of like we're all on winter break together! So far it's been awesome. I'm loving spending time with the whole family. I'm sure eventually it will get annoying. But until then, I'm happy!

Yesterday I went to church and we had a big family dinner at night. I was so happy to see my grandparents. I got my hair cut, nails done, and shopping today. I feel like when I come home I have all this maintenance stuff to do. So I got that taken care of before Thanksgiving on Thursday, and my cousin's wedding on Sunday. We are leaving on Friday to drive to LA and we'll come back on Monday. It'll be fun to spend some time with my brother. I was surprised that he wanted to come, but he does. So it'll be me, my mom, my brother, and both my grandparents. Then when I get back, I have lots of free time until the cruise. Life is great!

No comments: