Saturday, January 29, 2011

Nausea

Maybe TMI, but I just threw up my lunch. Why didn't I know that birth control makes you nauseated? I have never experienced this before, but I haven't been on the pill for over 2 years. Now all of a sudden I'm back on it, and I have felt queasy for days. I guess it makes sense, because the pill just tricks your body into thinking it's pregnant. So, basically I'm getting morning sickness. I keep thinking that if this is what morning sickness feels like, then I don't want to get pregnant ever! I hate nausea. It's the worst. Why does contraception have to be so difficult? The IUD I had for 2 years was extremely painful for the first day, and made me break out. Or at least that's my assumption. So I got rid of it hoping that would make my skin clear up. I didn't think it was a big deal. So I have to take a pill every day. I did not realize it would make me throw up! I missed class on Thursday because I was queasy, and now today. There were so many things I wanted to do on my Saturday, but now all I want to do is lay on the couch. Which actually makes it worse because all I'm thinking about is my stomach. I wonder how many more days I have to feel like this? You'd think with modern medicine we could come up with birth control that doesn't make you feel sick! I'm a little irritated. Obviously.

No comments: