Wednesday, October 6, 2010

P Chem Midterm

What a crazy morning. I had to take my physical chemistry midterm early, because I am flying to Monterey for my brother's graduation tonight. So I got to school an hour early this morning, and went to my professor's classroom where he was teaching a different class. As I sat there waiting for him, the students in the class asked what I was doing there. I told them I was taking an exam for another one of his classes. They asked what class, and I told them P Chem. This obnoxious kid in the front row started quizzing me! Like seriously, asking me "what is the van der waals equation?" and "what do and a and b stand for?" I'm sitting there like, did I ask for a review session? NO! I'm just sitting quietly waiting to take my exam. And he won't stop! Then my professor walks in, shuts the door, and starts setting up his computer. I asked him politely if I am taking the test here or in another room and he looks at me with a very confused expression. Then he told me he forgot to print out the test for me. Great. So we walk upstairs to the chemistry office, where he asks to borrow the secretary's computer so he can print it. Then he explains to me that he's just going to print out the practice exam he posted online last night for everyone to study from. Now I'm really upset with myself for not remembering to look it over last night. So he puts me in an empty room and tells me if I have a question, I can come downstairs and interrupt his lecture and ask him (yeah, right). What a surreal morning. I hope I do well on the test, or at least decent. Because all of that crap was really distracting. What a dumb professor. I confirmed that I was taking the test this morning 3 times, including once at 2pm yesterday. As in, less than 24 hours ago. Stupid.

No comments: