Sunday, May 23, 2010

Saturday

Formal was awesome! Much less crazy than last year. Everybody had a great time, and nobody was out of control. The dinner was delicious, dancing was fun, and the hot tub was very relaxing. There was a wedding going on at the resort at the same time, and we had a great view of the ceremony from our balcony. It was so beautiful! I can't wait until our wedding :-)

I also bought a bike on Saturday. Every year our campus safety department has an auction where they sell off all the bikes they confiscated from that year. If people lock up their bike wrong and don't respond to the notice posted, then campus safety takes the bike. It's pure profit for them, and they really just want to get rid of the bikes so they go for great prices. I got a black and pink bike. I have no idea what the brand name is or anything, it just looked like it was in good condition and it was somewhat girly, so I bought it! I got it for $35. It took me a few minutes to remember how to ride, but it was really fun. I hope that Daniel and I can ride around the park with Jackson this summer.

Saturday was also the first really hot day. I think it may have gotten up to 90 degrees. It felt wonderful! I'm so happy that summer is here. I have one week of classes, and then one week of finals, and then I'm free!! We are going to Phoenix the following week, and then I have the rest of the summer to work work work and discover something so that I can write a paper and get it published. :-)

No comments: