Monday, May 24, 2010

Research paper

I hate writing papers. I have to write a research paper on nutrition during pregnancy. I picked the topic because it was relevant to me, or at least relevant to the future me. But it's actually quite boring. The only interesting study I have found said that high carbohydrate intake early in pregnancy and low protein intake from meat sources late in pregnancy were correlated with low birth weight. Fascinating, right? I have written 4 pages, out of 7-10 total. 3 more to go.

Well, the good news is that I have most of today completely free. I had one hour this morning, and that's it! I normally have nutrition this afternoon, but my professor cancelled it to allow us time to write our paper. And I usually have chemistry lab this evening, but we finished that last week. So, I'm home alone trying not to think about all the studying I should be doing. Which is very difficult to do. I keep putting off anatomy as long as I can. I have a test this Thursday, and next Tuesday. So I will focus on writing my paper today, studying for Thursday's test tomorrow and Wednesday, and studying for Tuesday's test after that. I think that sounds like a good plan.

I am so glad school is almost over! As it gets closer, I am really excited about spending a week in Phoenix. I will get to see my friends and family, and I'm volunteering at VBS! I haven't been able to do that in years.

I guess I don't have that much to write, but I'm avoiding doing homework. I guess that means I have to go back to writing my research paper. Blech.

No comments: