Sunday, November 21, 2010

Packing Up

My last final exam did not go well. I know it's not good when 15 minutes into the test I can feel my anxiety build and I feel like screaming at the professor because he made the test way too hard. I studied really hard the past few days and almost half the questions I had to skip and come back to because I was completely overwhelmed. It was a very long test that covered a ton of material. I really enjoyed the class and I felt like I learned a lot, but I don't think my grade will reflect that. My only hope is that everyone else feels the same way I did. I left school feeling very depressed instead of elated that I have 6 weeks to enjoy the holidays and time with my family. Even though I had a million things to do before leaving tomorrow, I was left with absolutely no motivation to do any of it. So I started with the stuff I wanted to do (throw out all my school stuff) and worked my way up from there. Now I'm pretty much completely packed, the car is packed up, the house is clean, mail is on hold at the post office, and I'm thinking I might go out for sushi for dinner tonight. I think that's a good way to spend the money I got from selling my textbooks.

Now I'm pretty much wasting time until Daniel gets off work. Then we'll get some dinner, finish packing up, and get some sleep. We leave at 5am tomorrow morning! I'm so excited! Maybe we'll hit some snow on the way. That would make me very happy since we haven't gotten hardly any here in Denver. It'll definitely put me in the holiday mood. Phoenix, here we come!

No comments: