Sunday, November 14, 2010

My Winter Break

This weekend has been great. I got a lot done, including lots of sleeping! I got a facial yesterday, so hopefully my skin will be perfect for our photo shoot a week from Tuesday. I think I've narrowed it down to 2 or 3 outfits. I'll have to wait for my sister to get here to decide for sure. Today I took Daniel to the mall and bought him some new clothes. He won't ever spend money on clothes for himself, so if I want him to get some new clothes I usually buy them. I actually like shopping for him more than myself. I feel like it's way easier to find nice clothes for guys. I get so frustrated trying to find clothes I like, that fit, and are reasonably priced. So I would much rather shop for Daniel.

This is my last week of autumn quarter. All I have left is one paper, and final exams. I am so excited for everything that's coming up! I'm excited that my sister is coming for a day or two, and then for our time in Phoenix. I'm really excited for my family's traditional Thanksgiving dinner, and just to spend time with them in general. Then, I'm excited to work full time for a while. Not only to make lots of money, but because I love my job. After that comes our cruise which will be extra special this year because Nicole is coming, and then Christmas! In one week it all begins. And at that point, I will be one third done with my last year of college. I'm so happy!!

The more I think about my new plan for my future, the happier I am. I'm more excited than ever at the idea of becoming a physician's assistant. The whole issue before was that I want to have kids first. I've waited so long to have kids, I don't want to wait anymore. But becoming a PA is really important too. If I can put off having children just 2 or 3 more years, I can have my dream job. I think I can do it.

No comments: